Looking for Window Companies Near me in Jupiter FL?
We're The Window Installers You'll Love
We install Window types Including:
Bay or Bow Windows
Single or Double Hung
We install these Door types:
Double Entry Doors
Hurricane Impact Doors
Lift and Slide Doors
Sliding Glass Doors
Our Window and Door Installers have experience installing these fine Brands:
Euro Wall Pivot Doors, Folding French Doors
Marvin Windows and Doors,
PGT Windows and Doors
Plastpro Impact Doors
Signature Door, Inc Custom Mahogany Entry Doors
WinDoor Doors and Windows
Therma True Impact Doors
CGI Impact Windows and Doors
Jeld-Wen Windows and Doors
Panda Multi-Slide, Lift and Slide, and Custom Doors
Sierra Pacific Windows and Doors
Solar Innovations Slide and Stack Glass Walls, Doors and Windows
Weiland Lift and Slide Doors
Palm City Millwork – Mahogany Double Entry Doors and Custom Millwork
When is the best time for Replacement Windows in Jupiter?
Hurricane Impact Windows or Standard Window Replacement. Which is best in Jupiter, FL?
What Entry Doors are best for my home in Jupiter, FL?
What is the Cost of Replacement Windows and Window Installation in Jupiter, FL?
How do I find the right Commercial Window Contractors and Window Installers in Jupiter, FL?
Frequently Asked Questions about Windows and Commercial Window Contractors?
When is the best time for Replacement Windows in Jupiter, FL?
It’s the right time for window replacement in your Jupiter home when you’re seeking:
– Better security and the convenience of Hurricane Impact Windows in Jupiter, FL
– Savings on cooling and or heating from your new Replacement Windows
– Change the styling of your home with Replacement Windows
– UV protection for fabrics and furniture with Low-E Glass
– A quieter interior space
– It’s difficult to open Windows, due to mechanical damage, rotting, or warping
– The windows in your home are 20 years old or more
Learn more about Low-E Glass benefits with your window installation service
Also, Window Replacement can reduce energy costs by 10 – 25% while adding value to your home.
Did you know? – Replacement Windows are a great home improvement investment for your Jupiter, FL home.
Installing Hurricane Impact Windows allows you to recoup about 78% of your initial investment upon sale of your home.
Hurricane Impact Windows or Standard Window Replacement. Which is best in Jupiter, FL?
When are Hurricane Impact Windows the best choice for my Jupiter, FL home over Standard Replacement Windows?
In Jupiter Hurricane Impact Windows are the best option when you want;
– Worry-free travel during hurricane season
– Added security offered by impact resistant glass
– The convenience of no install or take down of cumbersome hurricane shutters
– The advantage of better curb appeal without securing plates associated with hurricane shutters
– The extra space available from no need to store hurricane shutters
What kind of Impact Entry Doors and Glass Entry Doors are best in Jupiter, FL?
Benefits of Hurricane Impact Doors and an impact door installation in Jupiter, FL
Popular Front Door Styles in Jupiter, FL include Glass Entry Doors, woods like Mahogany and with Hurricane Impact Doors you’ll enjoy the following benefits;
– Worry-free Travel during hurricane season
– Better security by way of impact resistant glass
– Forget installing or taking down bulky hurricane shutters
– No hurricane shutter hardware means better curb appeal
– Quieter home interior
– Save space without the need to store hurricane shutters
Styles – Front Doors
Custom Glass Entry Doors and Wood Entry Door Design Styles and Ideas
The entry door is an inviting pathway to your home as well as a barrier from the elements when needed.
Your home’s front door Design should showcase your personal style.
Front Door Design Style Examples – Click for a Full-Screen view of these Front Door Design Styles:
Asian Front Door Design Style, Cottage Front Door Design Ideas, Contemporary Front Door Style, Craftsman Front Door Design Style, Modern Front Door Design Style, Farm House Front Door Design Ideas, Cottage Front Door Design Style, Rustic Front Door Design Ideas, French Country Front Door Design Style, Mediterranean Front Door Design Ideas
Choosing the Best Entry Door Building Materials
Vinyl Entry Doors
– Vinyl Entry Doors are a less common choices in Jupiter because of the favorable qualities other entry doors offer.
– Vinyl Entry Doors are steel-reinforced, come in “baked-in” colors, are chosen as low-cost low maintenance doors.
Steel Entry Doors
– Steel Entry Doors are a viable choice for Impact Door Installation in Jupiter.
– Steel Entry Doors are selected due to their strength, availability and lower cost.
– However, over time Steel Entry doors can rust if not well maintained.
Fiberglass Entry Doors
– Fiberglass Entry Doors are a popular Entry Doors due to the advantages they offer.
– Fiberglass Entry Doors offer more color and finish options and are paintable.
– They’re virtually maintenance free and a good choice for Impact Door Installation.
– Fiberglass Entry Doors can create the look and feel of solid wood including woodgrain, knots and the character of fine wood doors.
Call your friendly Pros at Lighthouse Contracting. We can help you with the selection of custom entry doors by manufacturers such as Palm City Millwork, Marvin, Jeld-Wen, plus others and provide impact door installation service you’ll love.
Custom Wood Entry Doors
– Custom Wood Entry Doors in Jupiter are selected by people looking for the highest level of customization options and the rich design character traits of custom wood exterior doors.
– For those seeking to craft a masterpiece for their Jupiter home Custom Mahogany Doors, Pecky Cypress Doors, and other exotic woods are considered the best way to go.
– These doors can be suitable for impact resistant doors.
– Custom Wood Entry Doors need moderate maintenance to ensure longevity.
Entry Doors -Other
French Doors, Sliding Glass Doors and More
Sliding Glass Doors
The Benefits of Impact Resistant Sliding Glass Doors
– Rest securely with Impact Resistant Sliding Glass Doors which provide a safe barrier against mother nature and smash and grab security threats
– Create a quieter environment by reducing external noise substantially
– Reduced energy costs – save as much as 10 – 25% depending on the configuration selected
– Alleviate the hassle of installing heavy storm shutters with each hurricane threat
– Travel with peace of mind with Storm Windows already in place
Desiring a Sliding Door Automation System in Jupiter?
We’ve got you covered.
French Doors are a great choice when you’re ready for Replacement Windows because of the benefits they offer. French Doors can dramatically transform the look and feel of a room.
If you live in Jupiter, Impact Resistant French Doors are an even better choice.
One: They “double-serve”. While Windows bring light into a room Impact Resistant French Doors also give you the ability to enjoy a nearby garden or lanai area.
Two: Impact Resistant French Doors add additional light to a room while reducing cooling and heating.
Three: Gain full open-air exposure with French Doors when compared to some sliding glass door configurations.
Four: French Doors and Impact Resistant French Doors can both include built-in internal blinds for convenient privacy.
Five: In some situations Impact Resistant French Doors are easier to operate when compared to Impact Resistant Sliding Glass Doors which because of their weight may require more effort to open.
Fiberglass is an excellent low maintenance French Doors Solution.
Looking for a Remodeling Contractor for Millwork Installations in Jupiter, FL?
Looking for a remodeling contractor in Jupiter, FL? We look forward to helping you bring your vision to life.
Custom Homebuilders and Neighbors near you alike trust our master craftsmen for their Millwork installations.
With 20 years of experience as a certified building contractor, we specialize in serving our customers as expert Window Installers and Remodeling Contractors providing masterfully detailed Millwork Installations.
How much does Window Replacement Cost in Jupiter, FL?
Our Jupiter Window replacement services will help you save money by installing Energy Star rated windows. These windows help you achieve an average energy cost savings of 25% – 50% on the heating and cooling portion of your bill.
Want a more secure feeling in your home? Installing Hurricane Impact Windows in Jupiter will give you that feeling as well as peace of mind when traveling. Plus, you’ll increase your home’s value.
With all these benefits and more, what do new windows cost?
The cost of replacement windows in Jupiter, Florida varies depending on these factors.
– Number and size of Windows
– Material, features and window quality chosen
– The selection of Hurricane Impact Windows or Standard Replacement Windows
– Single Story or Multi-Story Home or Building
– Does the rough opening need modified where window installation will occur
– Selection of Low-E Glass, Double or triple-glazed windows
– Completion of the job timelines
– Energy Star Windows add approximately 15% cost
For Window Replacement Costs in Jupiter, Florida below are some general cost guidelines for help with budgeting.
Standard Replacement Windows (including windows, materials, and labor)
Awning Windows $240 – $550
Single Hung Windows $275 – $550
Double Hung Windows $350 – $700
Sliding Windows $420 – $960
Half Round Windows $450 – $600
Casement Windows $500 – $1,600
Picture Windows $650 – $1,250
Bay Windows $1,600 – $4,200
Skylight Windows $850 – $1,900
For Hurricane Impact Windows Cost in Jupiter these are general Cost Estimates (including hurricane impact windows, materials and labor)
Hurricane Impact Awning Windows $280 – $590
Hurricane Impact Single Hung Windows $325 – $610
Hurricane Impact Double Hung Windows $400 – $800
Hurricane Impact Sliding Windows $470 – $1,060
Hurricane Impact Half Round Windows $490 – $675
Hurricane Impact Casement Windows $575 – $1,800
Hurricane Impact Picture Windows $750 – $1,550
Hurricane Impact Bay Windows $1,800 – $5,500
Hurricane Impact Skylight Windows $900 – $2,200
Among Window Installers and Commercial Window Contractors in Jupiter, FL how do I choose the right one?
– When searching for Replacement Windows consider the reputation of your Jupiter Window installer. Ask the areas custom home builders who they trust as their window installation contractor. Our team at Lighthouse Contracting is a preferred Window Contractor for the area’s top custom home builders. We also have a sizable list of references and most likely have installed windows for someone living near you.
Notice the Service
– Look for a window contractor who is reachable, patient and willing to answer all your questions.
Verify the Window Contractor is Licensed and Insured
– You can check the validity of any Florida window contractor’s license thru the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Ask your professional Window Installer for a Written Proposal
– Any Jupiter Window Contractor being considered should be willing to present a written no obligation Service Proposal.
– Be cautious when a window Installer only offers a price Estimate, without a detailed written description of work.
As a favorite among local Jupiter Window Installation Companies, you can expect us to provide a Written Proposal. Our proposals outline;
– 1 or more product choices and include manufacturers brochures and warranty information
– Clearly outline the scope of work, including scheduling for start and completion
– Describe procedures window contractor will use to comply with local codes and ordinances
– Outline provisions for change orders, payment terms and or financing options
– Outline any workmanship warranty as well as include manufacturer’s warranty
Here at Lighthouse Contracting we provide written proposals and serve our customer’s needs with timely completion and a clean well-organized window replacement service experience you’ll love.
What are the Advantages of hiring our team as your Jupiter Window Installers?
First, we help you become well informed – Advice regarding Brands and Features
As a favorite among Jupiter Window Installers, we offer a wealth of knowledge and love helping you select the right brands and styles of windows for your home.
Guaranteed Professional Results – from a favorite among Jupiter Window Contractors
Fit – As your window contractor professional we ensure a proper fit of your standard replacement windows and doors or impact-resistant windows.
We have experience with the nuances of each window brand. This means we can efficiently order and install your replacement windows while avoiding common mistakes.
Cleanliness – Among Window installation companies in Jupiter you’ll find our team to be meticulous when caring for your home. We use tools to guard against dust and debris during the installation and remove the old windows and hardware leaving your home or commercial property clean the way it was before the project began.
Warranty Service Protection – after your Window Installation Service
– Should you encounter any warranty related issues with your replacement windows you’ll have the peace of mind knowing your window contractor will work as your advocate with the window manufacturer ensuring the matter is completely resolved.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions about Windows and Window Contractors
How much will it cost to replace a window in Jupiter, FL?
– The cost of replacement windows in Jupiter, FL and the Treasure Coast area (not including Labor) ranges from $240 – $1,600 for most window styles. Price varys by number of windows, window material, style, and other details. Call your Lighthouse Contracting window installer pro to help you learn more.
How long does it take to install a new window?
– When installing replacement windows of the same size and shape our window installers install common style windows in about 2 hours each.
How much do Pella Replacement Windows cost?
– Pella offers a vast selection of window sizes and types which cost between $170 and $1,500 per window. These are window only prices and do not include the window installers fee.
How much do Andersen Replacement Windows cost?
– Andersen replacement windows are available in a wide range of sizes and styles. Basic Anderson Windows have a starting price of around $180 and their high-end bay windows can cost in excess of $1,100. These are window only prices and do not include the Jupiter, FL window installation companies fee.
How much do PGT Impact Windows cost?
– PGT Impact single hung (replacement impact resistant windows) range from $420 – $650 per window including window, materials, and labor for common production home window styles. PGT Impact Sliding Glass Doors (2 sliding glass doors standard height) will likely range from $1,800 – $2,400 including window, materials, and labor from your window contractor.
When you're looking for Window Companies near me in Jupiter you want
Skilled reachable team leadership and window installers that make their top priority being available and keeping you well infomed.
As window contractors with years of experience and experience with project management, we’re able to stay consistently on schedule.
Our process for quality assurance ensures the smallest details are managed effectively yielding an exceptional result.
Builders love us as their Jupiter Window Contractors and you will too
Call Today for Your Free Estimate: (561) 320-2340
Experience the LHC Hometown Service
Accountability – We stand behind our work and written commitments to ensure the window installers work is completed to your full satisfaction.
Assurance – The Window and Door Manufacturer we work with most offer a Manufacturers Limited Warranty. To learn more about the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty before your window and door installation contact us.
Value – When you’ve sought out Window Companies near me in Jupiter your looking for a family of Expert Window Installers who will treat you like family. We’re dedicated to providing the highest level of service, saving you time and ensuring you feel confident in our commitment to your best interest.